domingo, 2 de diciembre de 2012

Thanksgiving day

Today It's thanksgiving day and I want to say thank you to all the people that help me specially my parents and my grandparents for giving me support in everything I did and for all the good memories I have with them.

I'm very grateful with my parents and my brother because they are very permisive and they always want the best for me even sometimes when I think they are horrible.They a lot of patience with me when we argue.My brother is incredible.He is seven years than me and since I was born he has looked after me at every moment .He used to play dolls with me when I was a child  and I remember having a good time with him .I look up at him because he is very responsible and I think he's perfect ,he persuade me into doing thing that are beneficial for me even when I don't want.

Now I want to say thank you to my grandparents.What can I say about them?The only thing I can say is that they are the best grandparents I could have.I don't remember too much my grandfather Roque because he died when I was very little but the memories I have with him  are very funny, he was diabetic and I remember I used to stole his biscuits and he followed me saying :"They are the biscuits of my breakfast!!!"and we laughed a lot together.My grandfather Manuel died when I was little too but I remember more things with him,I think I'm from the Betis because of him ,we saw the matches together with the flags and scarfs, my fist   t -shirt was a present of him.My grandmother Rosario is the only one that It's alive .I think I love her so much because It's my grandmother oviously but because I didn't have another one. She takes car of me when my
parents can't.When my brother and I were very little we loved going to sleep to her house because she always took us to the  pigeons park and we fed them.

To conclude ,I wat to say thankyou because because I am who I am because of them and even if they don'tlike how I am sometime I always receive inconditional hugs.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario