domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Horse Riding 

I interviewed my horse riding teacher called Joaquin because he have a very long and interesting career.

Why did you start practising this sport?
I horse riding since I was young , I 've liked horses since I can remember , my parents always they have the oportunity they let me  rode .

Who have introduced you to this sport?
Sincerely I don't remenber , because my parents never had relationship with someone with horses , It was for own pleasure since I was young .

How old were you when you started to riding a horse?
I was really small  , I started with seven or eight years old more less

What is the thing you like most about this sport?
The thing I like most  is that you never stop learning because in this sport you have to work with horses and they are unprecictable, and you have to learn to coordinate with the horse to get on well with him.

Which is the  discipline you like most jumping or dressage?
I like more dressage , the reason is that dressage is more delicate and difficult ,you have to be very precise.

Have you ever won any important prize ?
Nowdays riding is not like in the past , contests were available to rich people because of  the prize of transport of the horse .Like a teacher I won some provincial ans autonomic prizes .






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario